Southern Isabela General Hospital Pathology Department, an accredited training center by the year 2025.
The pathology Department contributes to excellent patient-focused service by providing comprehensive, high quality laboratory testing thru innovative technologies.
All laboratory personnel are determined and committed to carry out the following objectives:
1. To establish the implementation and maintenance of the QMS.
2. To provide laboratory testing that are in compliance with the standards in order to satisfy the expectations of customers and satisfy the requirements of regulatory and accrediting body.
3. To ensure that all the laboratory personnel be familiarize and comply themselves with the documented quality system and competent in performing their duties.
4. To ensure that all equipment are properly maintained and monitored.
5. To provide conducive and safe working environment.