About Linen and Laundry
- The Southern Isabela General Hospital (SIGH) Laundry Service Visions to have adequate and competent staff with complete and functional facilities, provided with bigger and well-ventilated area and with established quality assurance standards policies and procedures.
- The laundry Service shall provide adequate, clean and sanitized linen to patients and hospital units at all times.
- To standardize the quality of laundry service among all represented properties.
- To provide linen that is free of dirt, soils and stains to all customers.
- To monitor and enforce controls necessary to prevent spoilage (wear and tear due to washing) of linen and reduce the frequency of linen turnover by increasing their life period.
- To maintain record of effectiveness of cleaning, disinfecting and turnover.